【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 07, 2013

The Pressroom @ Bangsar Shopping Centre

Location: Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
September 7, 2013, Saturday
I have this friend who's birthday next Sunday,
but few of us are not gonna be around,
so we a small celebration earlier for him!!!
 ****************************************
我朋友下个星期日生日,
但是当时他生日的时候我们有几个朋友都不在,
所以就提早为他庆生!!!

Those above are ordered by my friends,
with its brand, its price, and always crowded,
so the food are quite good!!!
****************************************
以上的都是我各位朋友点的,
基本来说有名的,
价钱贵贵的,
而且还有这么多人,
也不会难吃到哪里去啦。。。

This is what I ordered,
I wasn't feeling that well that day,
for me this considered kind of too much that night,
but looked at the price...
I was trying my best to finish it as  I can!!! 
****************************************
这个是我点的,
当天不是很舒服,
所以感觉很大份,
但是再看看价钱,
很勉强的把它吃完了,
不是它不好吃,
而是我当时不舒服!!!


Lot G110 Ground Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Jalan Maarof, 59100 Bangsar, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

24 comments:

  1. 真的很大份
    但看起来都很不错呢

    现在有比较好了吗
    天气不好
    要多小心哦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢你关心,我会很努力的照顾自己的!!! =]

      Delete
  2. ooh, this one looks good!! i remember i went there and passed by, seeing the crowd and of course i don't like to wait.. so went elsewhere.. perhaps good to make a reservation first huh??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about reservation, we just walked in that time!!! =]

      Delete
  3. Big portion I c. Must b shared. If alone I can't finish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah lo, but no one share with me, so I got to force myself to finish it!!! =]

      Delete
  4. Love the yummy food especially the salmon dish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend that's quite yummy, but just the portion is too small for her!!! =]

      Delete
  5. mmmm that's a great surprise, nice blog
    shall we follow each other? facebook/bloglovin
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com
    greetings from HOlland
    check our new post

    ReplyDelete
  6. 你介绍的食物从前菜到主菜都爱,赞!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this type of food very much!! Very delicious and appetizing to make me drool. Hope you all had a great time and will have more gatherings. Friends are very important in life besides Money & Good Health! Heh heh... listen to this old man TM talk.... LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know friends are very important, but sometimes I always have friends who just want to be friend for benefits, which make me don't really depend on friends anymore...!!!! =[

      Delete
  8. 汤看起来不错哟~
    不舒服都可以吃得下 应该是不错吃咯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 应该说是因为价钱太贵,吃不完会很心痛,哈哈哈!!! =]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.