【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, March 01, 2014

【Haul|購物】February Shopping|二月購物


February 5th
Be yourself, don't worry about what others think~Since I barely tell others my own problem so the only way to get myself out from emotional thought is reading
Vitamin C Skin Boost~This is my super favorite product from Body Shop, I always used it before I put my makeup on to moisturize my face first, it's good for dry skin like me!!!
Atlas Mountain Rose Fragrance Mist~The body mist that I'm using was finished, so this's what recommend by the salesgirl!!!
Cleansing Facial Wipes~Only use this when I was lazy, since it finished so fast, which prove again how lazy I am!!! 
****************************************
做自己就好,何必非要做天使~我很少找人说自己的问题,每次都自己在书中找答案!!!
Vitamin C Skin Boost~这个是我的最爱,几乎每次用完都一定会进货,上装前一定要搽上这个滋润一下!!!
Atlas Mountain Rose Fragrance Mist~由于我的Body Mist用完了,这个是店员介绍的,不知道好用没。。。
Cleansing Facial Wipes~这个是有时候我懒惰的时候才用的,但也用得很快,所以证明我很懒惰!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.