【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, September 08, 2014

【Festival|節日】Happy Mid-Autummn Festival 2014|2014中秋节快乐

August 23, 2014, Saturday
Check back my previous Mid-Autumn Festival posts, realized I won't miss their mooncake every year since 2012, so this year gonna be the same as well!!
********************************************************************************
写这篇的时候,无意间回看前几年的中秋,我都在干嘛?!   原来我从2012开始就已经很喜欢他家的月饼,每年都是一定要买一粒来尝尝!!

Last year my eldest sister was crazy request to buy 8 mooncakes for her, surprisingly this year even though she didn't request, I know she really likes it, so I got one for her!!
********************************************************************************
去年因为我大姐发疯所以她一口气买了八粒,但今年她没有提出要求要买,但都知道她是想要的,所以反正我也要买,所以就顺便买了一粒给她!!

The packaging was almost same as last year, just that last year was packaging for four mooncakes and this year the one I bought is for two mooncakes only!
********************************************************************************
包装跟去年的一样,只是今年我由装四粒的盒子变为装两粒的盒子!

The middle part was for the dry ice, and remember to remove the dry ice before you put into the fridge as the staff told me to do so!
********************************************************************************
中间的地方就是放干冰的地方,以保护冰淇淋的温度,让它不会融化!


Picture Sources
   
She requested the Chocolate flavor!
********************************************************************************
我给大姐买的是巧克力口味的(她要求的)

They did some changes on the design, it isn't like last year and the year before designs just only Häagen-Dazs written on!
********************************************************************************
今年他们有稍微加一些设计,不再像以前的只有 Häagen-Dazs的只眼罢了!

    
As my favorite flavor is strawberry, so I just pick what I like!! =]
********************************************************************************
这是我自己选的味道,最喜欢草莓的我,每次有草莓,都一定会选草莓口味的!

Just trying to cut to try just now......it was so awesome......I must keep it and enjoy it slowly!!! (Okay, of course it won't look exactly the same after I've cut it, can imagine the hardness of the ice cream just right after took it out from the freezer......)
********************************************************************************
刚才切开来吃的时候。。。哇~~~实在太好吃了,我要吃一点点一点点的慢慢享受! (当然我也没有很好的仪器可以切到好像宣传照那样,毕竟是结冰的雪糕,切下去的时候是很难会切到很好看的=.=!! 但也不需要那么好看啦,又不是要拿去比赛,对吧?)

There're two more flavor that I didn't get, the staff over there told me the "Macadamia Nut" is their best seller... Well! But I still love my strawberry more!! =]

Almost forgot to say 
"Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!" 
everyone!! =]
********************************************************************************
他们还有其他两种味道,购买的时候,那边的人告诉我这个“Macadamia Nut”的味道比较好买。。。但我最终还是选择草莓,嘻嘻!

差点要结尾了。。。几乎忘记要跟大家说
“中秋节快乐!”

56 comments:

  1. Sweetie, "Jung Chau Jit Fai Lok", hehehe..Yeah, typical Cantonese translation.. OMG, I LOVE that strawberry ice cream mooncake.. Looks like crushed biscuits with strawberry cream cheese in it.. Feels like strawberry cheesecake+ice cream, yummmmmzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sheta, happy mid autumn festival to you and your family! You are so sweet to buy the ice cream moon cakes for your eldest sister even though she did not ask for it this year. She must be very happy to receive it. Strawberry is my favourite flavour too. I have not eaten any ice cream moon cakes before. Must be very delicious! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's really expensive, that's why I only got one for her!!

      Delete
  3. wow orang kaya la bought Haagen Dazs ice cream mooncake leh.. I never tried this before to be frank, me jakun to the max!!! don't say this one la, the normal mooncake also I stopped buying already, because I find them so overly overpriced leh.. afterall I also don't fancy mooncake *sour grapes mode* hahaha!!

    but if got someone buy me this Haagen Dasz ice cream mooncake, then I would be very happy to eat.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, not rich people le, just that I like ice cream moon cake, that's all!! Hehehe!!!

      Delete
  4. 你每年放他们家的月饼,我每年看了都好想吃,呵呵~~

    中秋节快乐!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 中秋节快乐小影!
    HD月饼,奢侈的享受

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwwww!!!! At least you get to eat mooncakes and such special ones at that too, since you mentioned in my blog that you never have any grand dinner for the festival. I don;t think I'll ever get to try these - unless I happen to be in KL around this time of the year. The ice cream would not last the journey here.

    Happy Mooncake Festival to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, because my family never care about any grand dinner le!

      Delete
  7. Yes, Happy Mooncake Festival to you too, Sheta!! I don't have a grand dinner but a MSF one tonight.. Pot Bless.. that means each of us who go to the party will have to bring a dish along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...so many varieties of mooncakes!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 中秋快樂~
    HD的我沒有吃過!看起來好好吃哦!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 中秋快乐!
    我才知道 Haagen Dazs 有这样的月饼哦,好特别!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. 呵呵,本来就是,哈哈哈~~~~~~~~

      Delete
  12. 哇!!好漂亮咯~~~
    我还是比较喜欢传统的,呵呵。。。
    中秋节快乐!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah! I didn't know HD does moon cakes too! 我等下就去买!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 的确拍到像宣传照那样好看。。。
    哈哈哈,看到我都想吃了,广告成功!
    祝你中秋节快乐~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,最好他们每年都赞助我四个,那就足够了其他的,我都不要!

      Delete
  15. 中秋节快乐!快乐庆团圆!^_^

    我喜欢HD的雪糕,他们家的月饼还没试过,明年试试看

    ReplyDelete
  16. 中秋节快乐~
    好可爱的月饼~
    很新潮~应该也很好吃~

    ReplyDelete
  17. haagen dass的雪糕很好吃,我不知道它有月饼。它连月饼都那么吸引,果然是出名得人喜欢的牌子!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 中秋节快乐~ 它家的月饼好吸引人...可是我还是喜欢传统的。。:P

    ReplyDelete
  19. 迟来的祝福,现在的月饼真是月冰越好吃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对,反而烧烧的没什么人爱,应该小孩子比较喜欢冷冷的!

      Delete
  20. 我前年有买过这月饼来吃,很贵,当时四人分,所以没吃到很满足。有机会要大口吃他家冰淇淋吃到开心才可以!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.