【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, January 09, 2016

【Haul|購物】Little Accessories|小“裝飾“

January 9, 2016, Saturday
Went to The Curve for some DIY stuffs "top up" (not here to show first before I've completed the whole thing) So, after got out from Popular down to the basement parking lot, I passed The Street, The Street is a street market in the middle of IPC, The Curve and eCurve (Don't ask me where is which one, because even me myself got confuse many times, I still need to look for the directory to states me where was I, despite I've been there many times =.=)
**************************************************************************
話説那天就到IPC去買一些DIY的東西,因爲我覺得那邊的大衆書局很大間,有很多我要的東西,所以幾乎每次要補貨要找什麽都會到那邊一趟(衹不過那邊的停車費就有點貴,第一個小時要三塊,接下來多少我就不太清楚了)走完書局,要回到地下的停車場時,被路邊攤給吸引住了(這個路邊攤是位于IPC,The Curve和eCurve的中間)

✈1
✈2
 This post is a bit like record of what I've bought the day (Yea, also for my future reference if I need to look for where did I buy so here is it)  Usually I've the "type" of necklace I like, simple and not fancy, great to match with simple top dress. The clear little stones inside are movable and impact between each other are not so loud.
**************************************************************************
吸引我的其實是另外一條項鏈,但是戴起來并沒有很漂亮的感覺,然後再被我搜索到這一條。我很喜歡這種簡簡單單而沒有太多花俏的項鏈,像是在簡單的衣服再配上,我覺得是一個很不錯的襯托品。

✈3
Besides the jewelry stall, is a stall selling hair accessories. As I was looking something like this rubber band, that not too simple but tidy one for my hair. 
**************************************************************************
再來就是很普通的束髮帶,説是普通,但我真的沒幾個像這樣的,而且我的比這個還要普通。。。那就是像是塑膠帶的那種(那種買回來都還沒綁好,而是要自己看長度來綁的)

Posts on this date -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.