【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

【Restaurant|餐廳】Senya Japanese Restaurant @ Isetan 1U

August 28, 2013, Wednesday
Spicy Udon ~ Rm17.80
There's some period I always ordered udon when I was having Japanese food,
but the taste wasn't that good most of the time.

That day I tried again,
(I know the picture is quite dark,
because I was busy chatting with my friend,
didn't check back what I took)
the taste was just so so only,
maybe this should be my last time for udon!!!
****************************************
有一时期每次去吃日本餐,
我都会选吃udon面,
但是很不好的,
每次吃的都不太好吃,
(照片有点黑,
其实我本来还在想要不要写上来的,
过后还是不管啦)

其实这个也没有很好吃。。。
感觉平平,
我看我下次真的不要再选吃udon面了!!!

Posts on this date -

2 comments:

  1. 我本身是很爱吃面的人
    但是却很少选乌冬面
    原因是吃了会太饱啦!
    而且我偏好QQ的面啊~最怕吃到煮到绵绵的。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 会太饱吗??? 每次都感觉不够的感觉,我果然是肥婆!!! =]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.