【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, June 15, 2015

【Singapore|新加坡】Paper Market|手帳蓋章

June 15, 2015, Monday
Of course they do not just have one shop for stationary, just next few shop, there's another one, way much bigger one. Seriously if you're not looking for something, do not just walk in for fun, for sure you'll spend something inside =D
*********************************************************
在這裡當然不止只有一家手帳店而已,接著我們就來到第二家,這一家比較大間,裡面賣的東西,更是應有竟有,還好我不是筆控,這裡所賣的筆,只有你想不到的,不然肯定會得失心瘋。。。

✈1
✈2
✈3
✈4
I don't have many pictures about the shop, as I took picture of the place where I got my stuffs only. 
*********************************************************
在店舖裡面,我就沒有再多詳細的拍照,只有拍下我剛選購物品的地方。

✈5
✈6
Is my first time see they've this very daily use stamp chop, I know there's another shop at The Gardens which also sell this kind, but they don't have this type of daily words that I need. But unfortunately I only used it for few times then I became lazy...Ops, I must find it out and keep using it. Price for the clear block is 1.90SGD, two words stamp set is 16.90SGD for each and 3.50 for each stamp ink.
*********************************************************
因為第一次看到這一種蓋章,在谷中城,The Gardens那邊有一家類似的,但是他們所賣的蓋章並沒有我要的字的蓋章,我想要的是那種平實都會用到的。。。但是誰知道這個用了幾次我就懶惰了,不行我要找出來,然後再繼續用才行! 拿空蓋章板價格1.90SGD,兩個套裝的蓋章字是各16.90SGD,蓋章的墨汁各3.50SGD。

✈7
✈8
Last but not least is the MT. Yes! I admit that I'm addicted to MT, I always tend to buy one even though I've plenty at home. So now I just control myself not to see it, no see it then won't buy it.
*********************************************************
最後就是MT啦! 不可否認的是我確實就是MT控,總會控制不住的買,但自己家裡又真的有超級多。。。所以我現在都盡量不讓自己看到,沒看到就不會買啦,呵呵!

PaperMarket (Raffles City)
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-27 Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103.
+65 6333 9007
11am ~ 10pm Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.